The Summer Reading Oasis Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States, residents who are age of majority in their province or territory at time of entry. This Sweepstakes closing on June 26th, 2022. Candidates have to submit their entry before deadline, who are willing to take a part in this Sweepstakes.
|Official Rules/Terms & Conditions|
How To Enter :
No purchase or payment necessary to enter or win this Sweepstakes.
- Open the Sweepstakes page which exists in above links.
- Candidates must follow all Rules of Sweepstakes.
- Take a part between entry periods.
- Stand chance to win $1,000 Gift Card.
Simon And Schuster The Summer Reading Oasis Sweepstakes – Chance To Win $1,000 Gift Card – Ends on 26-06-2022
Simon and Schuster going to split out latest details about the The Summer Reading Oasis Sweepstakes, Which ending on June 26th, 2022. So, all contenders please drop your entries at its official entry page with following the all given official procedure for get chance to win $1,000 Gift Card.
The Summer Reading Oasis Sweepstakes Details:
Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years or older.
Duration : The Sweepstakes begins at 09:00:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) on June 2nd, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on June 26th, 2022 (the “Entry Period”).
One (1) grand prize winner will receive:
- TEN (10) hardcover copies of ON GIN LANE by Brooke Lea Foster.
- TEN (10) hardcover copies of TRACY FLICK CANT WIN by Tom Perrotta.
- TEN (10) paperback copies of SUCH A QUIET PLACE by Megan Miranda.
- TEN (10) paperback copies of QUEENIE by Candice Carty-Williams.
- TWO (2) Yamba Chaises.
- TWO (2) Cast Pillows.
- TWO (2) Omo Towels.
- ONE (1) $1,000.00 American Express Gift Card.
- $250 worth of products from worth of The Spruces Home Organizing Collection.
Read all official terms and conditions to know complete details information about Release and Limitations of Liability, Sweepstakes Dates And Times, Disputes, Description of Prizes/Values and Law.
Participants get more information about The Summer Reading Oasis Sweepstakes on its official link.