Travel And Leisure World Best Awards 2022 Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States, residents who are age of majority in their province or territory at time of entry. This Giveaway will end on February 28th, 2022. Candidates have to submit their entry before deadline, who are willing to take a part in this Giveaway.
|Official Rules/Terms & Conditions|
How To Enter :
No purchase Required to enter Giveaway.
- Open the Giveaway page and Enter.
- Read all official rules and terms & conditions Giveaway.
- Take a part between entry periods.
- After then you will have get a chance to win a Dream Trip.
Meredith Corporation Travel And Leisure World Best Awards 2022 Giveaway – Win A Dream Trip – Ends on 28-02-2022
Meredith Corporation going to split out latest details about the Travel And Leisure World Best Awards 2022 Giveaway, Which ending on February 28th, 2022. So, all contenders please drop your entries at its official entry page with following the all given official procedure for get chance to win a Dream Trip.
Travel And Leisure World Best Awards 2022 Giveaway Details:
Eligibility: Entrants must be legal 50 United States and the District of Columbia residents, at least eighteen (18) years old or above.
Duration : The Giveaway begins on October 25th, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on February 28th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Enter during the date and time listed (“Promotion Period”).
Prize (s): Winners will be awarded following prizes:
- One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded a Dream Trip for winner and one (1) travel companion to be organized by a T+L A-List Advisor determined by Sponsor.
- Additional prizes winners will be receive $13,000.00 in cash prizes.
Check the official rules page for full details of the Release and Limitations of Liability, Publicity and entrant information, Winner Notification, Sponsor and General Rules.
If want to get more details regarding Travel And Leisure World Best Awards 2022 Giveaway please click above mention link, and participate to win amazing prizes.